Floating Head is an easy to use macOS app that will display the video feed of any internal or attached camera inside a round floating panel on top of everything else. And nothing else.
Add some you to your screencast, stream or presentation
It allows you to add yourself to any, live or pre-recorded, screen recording without needing special editing software. All you need is Floating Head and the built-in macOS screen recorder.
- Show yourself in live presentations
- Show yourself when recording an online tutorial
- Show yourself when doing a live stream of a game
Floating head fully supports the new Continuity Camera Mode allowing you to use any supported Apple device as a webcam.
If you find a novel use case I would love to hear about it!
How does it work?
- Open the app, and choose the camera you want to use
- Select the size of your floating panel
- Position the floating panel anywhere you want
Then just start your screen recording, stream or live presentation!
If you have any questions or suggestions about Floating Head, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org